Please include work samples and/or portfolio(s) with your application.
Selected candidates will be asked to complete a Spinutech writing sample to assess skills for this position.
We are looking for a Website Content Strategist to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll work closely with clients to help plan and execute a vision for their new website. You’ll collaborate with designers and marketers to provide strategic direction as well as identify gaps and opportunities in content structure and messaging. Our ideal candidate has a passion for business storytelling and a desire to create impactful marketing messaging that addresses problems, answers questions, and inspires consumers to use a product or service.
● Conduct interviews with stakeholders to identify target audiences, consumer pain points and business solutions
● Simplify complex information and communicate with website users in an easy, digestible way
● Develop and help maintain a cohesive brand story and voice across deliverables
● Provide strategic direction on website content opportunities, utilizing SEO and UX/UI knowledge
● Collaborate with website designers during website development process to ensure website goals and
KPIs are being met
● Plan and create marketing content and materials such as blogs, long-form guides, emails, case studies, landing pages and other marketing materials
● 5+ years of experience as a content strategist, content marketer, content writer or similar creative role; previous agency experience preferred
● Experience developing content for a variety of brands, industries and tones of voice
● Understand how to target content to customers at different buying stages and move customers through the funnel
● Ability to clearly communicate and present a creative vision tied it to the client’s goals and objectives
● Expert-level collaboration, project- and time-management skills
● Bachelor’s degree (marketing, advertising, journalism, communications or English preferred)
Back to all positions