This role will be directly responsible for the creation of strategies and execution of tactics in the interests of increasing conversion rates, delivering personalized user experiences, and enhancing the overall user experience of our client’s digital properties, including websites and mobile applications.
Applicants should have a thorough understanding of, and hands-on experience with, A/B and Multivariate testing, Statistical Analysis, CRO/Personalization Tools (Optimizely, VWO, Adobe Target, etc.), Website Analytics (Google/Adobe Analytics, CrazyEgg, Hotjar, etc.), as well as a systematic approach to developing a final experience that drives results.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data sources to develop and execute strategies and testing plans to improve on-site conversion rates
- Develop hypotheses and build and execute A/B or multivariate tests according to the optimization strategy and testing plan
- Create and execute optimization experiments and personalized user experiences within platforms such as Google Optimize (360), Optimizely, and Adobe Target
- Partner with client stakeholders and agency design or development teams to recommend changes based on winning test results
- Utilize an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data to formulate new hypotheses and experiments
- Creation of initial, interim, and post-mortem client reports based on test results and other ongoing initiatives
- Monitor industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition
- Contribute to the development and improvement of team processes and strategies
- Present and communicate CRO strategies and performance to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Marketing, Digital Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.)
- A sound understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce landscapes
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a CRO/UX or website testing role
- Experience with one or more testing platform such as Convert, VWO, Google Optimize, Optimizely, or Adobe Target
- Expertise with Google Analytics (Adobe Analytics preferred as well)
- Experience with website content management systems
- Experience reporting on success/failure results of optimization efforts
- Familiarity with conducting CRO audits across platforms, devices, and channels
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical team members and clients in a clear and concise way.
- Strong analytical mind and creative problem-solving skills
- A demonstrated capacity and eagerness to learn and progress professionally in the Analytics, CRO, and UX fields.
- Highly organized
- Ability to prosper in fast-paced environments and meet aggressive timelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with others
Back to all positions