- Break down complicated goals/projects into manageable steps and timelines to achieve success
- Analyze plans for risk and opportunity. Highlight potential project risks and take proactive action to mitigate those risks
- Streamline integrations across disciplines - identify opportunities for efficiency and shared learnings
- Contribute ideas & solutions for a better overall end-product
- Based on a deep understanding and experience developing work across all digital disciplines (SEO/SEM/Paid Media/Social), have the ability to step in and represent work or strategic viewpoints developed by the teams to the clients when teams are unavailable. Through this ability - maintain alignment both from a plan and strategic direction - understanding the trade-offs when the two are in conflict.
- Through experience gained by working across disciplines, possess a keen understanding of who and when parties should be made aware of or included in key conversations as it relates to the progress or decisions within a project.
- Lead internal team meetings across disciplines - aligning on priorities and tasks within a regularly updated queue on a weekly basis. Coordinate efforts with cross-discipline dependencies.
- Through collaboration with various disciplines, connect stories, strategies, develop overall roadmaps and 360 digital work plans for a comprehensive account or campaign - vetting overall ideas and plans for gaps
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams to ensure team members understand their tasks and can execute the project vision
- In collaboration with account service, serve as a primary contact for client requests, including managing external communications, maintaining status updates and leading client meetings and conference calls
- Develop strong working relationships with our clients; ensure that the client feels they have a strong partner throughout the entire process
- Perform project management role throughout the full cycle of the project - create timelines, update schedules, reserve resources, document and track progress against timeline and budgets. Manage quality, progress and budgets
- Scope project requirements and assist in preparing / revising budgets, estimates and corresponding change order documentation
- Manage the billing process for select projects; highlight any potential budget issues throughout the project life-cycle
- Manage and forecast team allocations based on time tracking and estimated scope.
- 5+ Years of proven work experience as a digital project manager, account lead, business analyst, ScrumMaster, or digital product or program manager
- Experience working with and developing work with a variety of digital roles (inc. SEO, Marketing Automation, data and analytics, SEM, Social, UX design and development)
- Experience working on large accounts, organizing multiple work streams with inner-dependencies, and reviewing plans for efficiencies and development YOY
- Experience/familiarity with project management software such as smartsheet, basecamp, Trello, JIRA, etc.
- Familiar with content management systems and general website structure and terminology
- Solid technical background with an ability to devise solutions to technical challenges that arise during project execution
- Excellent organization, verbal/written communication and time-management skills
- Enjoys working with others and collaborating as a team. Ability to form and maintain high-quality relationships with team members and clients
- Willingness to learn from others and invest in the success of everything that we do
Send Resume Back to all positions