We are aware that there are possible fraudulent interview requests by individuals appearing to represent our company. If you have not applied for a position with Spinutech and received a confirmation email, then this interview request is fraudulent. Note: If the representative does not have an XXX@spinutech.com email address or you are unable to confirm with one of our staffing agency partners, then they do not work for or represent Spinutech.
Please disregard all correspondence from these individuals and DO NOT provide them with any sensitive personal information. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and we're working to resolve these issues.
This position will be located in Des Moines, IA or Cedar Falls, IA. We are not accepting remote applications at this time and relocation assistance will not be provided. Due to COVID-19, our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so until it is safe to return to the office.
We are seeking an experienced, full-time, IT Operations Manager to manage our on-premise IT systems, network, VPN, and workstations. Additionally, this hybrid role will also develop and execute IT security strategies, processes, and procedures. As a growing organization, we’re looking for a hands-on approach to help us scale our approach to provisioning and managing our entire infrastructure, while ensuring security throughout the entire process.
This person will need an extensive background in IT, including both physical environment resources, as well as cloud-based knowledge - specifically Amazon Web Services. This role will work under the guidance of our CTO to identify organizational needs and deploy processes & solutions accordingly.
- Manage and administer internal & external technical environment, including AWS accounts and resources
- Architect, design and execute IT strategies, processes, and procedures for secure and effective technology solutions
- Manage relationships with external service providers to secure and maintain high-quality products and services
- Analyze and improve existing security practices and procedures
- Oversee the provisioning and management of user access
- Provide technical support to team members
- Work with clients to provide compliance documentation & support
- Ultimate accountability for ensuring our staff have the IT tools and resources necessary to complete their work in an efficient and secure manner
- Significant experience managing on-premise technical environments and users
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory preferred
- Experience configuring & managing AWS environments highly preferred
- Knowledge of compliance levels (SOC2, HITECH, HIPAA, etc) and how to implement and manage solutions in practice
- Strong initiative/self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed. “Can Do” attitude is a must.
- Ability to work autonomously and ask for assistance when needed
- Excellent logical reasoning, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- Ability to understand, analyze and solve problems
- Desire to have fun while working with a team to solve real-world problems using technology
Back to all positions