Spinutech is looking to add a Media Planner/Buyer to join our growing team. As a Media Planner/Buyer, you’ll be responsible for the media planning process from start to finish for your clients. You’ll work with multi-million dollar media budgets and collaborate across various teams and stakeholders to help build a world-class media planning and buying function for our clients. See what it's like to work at Spinutech here!
- Own the media planning process from start to finish for multiple clients, including research, RFP, selecting partners & negotiating rates, developing a media plan, building a media plan presentation outlining logic and rationale behind all media decisions, overseeing campaign setup, launch, and optimization.
- Responsible for buying and optimizing programmatic campaigns inclusive of display, video, etc. across major platforms such Google Ads, Bing Ads, Basis DSP, The Trade Desk, etc.
- Developing and aligning a media plan with stakeholders, including channel selection, messaging, reach, frequency, costs, and expected impact; Meet with internal teams to establish marketing goals, strategies and media objectives for existing and new clients.
- Plan and assist in building digital advertising campaigns to meet client goals and manage pacing/budgets.
- Set up all necessary paid digital ad accounts and profiles necessary to run desired campaigns.
- Responsible for the client communication of media strategy as well as timely delivery of reports & analysis discussing performance, data, and action plans
- Support A/B test scenarios for optimization and improvement in each digital medium, coordinating with analytics.
- Schedule and organize deep dive media analyses for each client to audit all campaigns, identify problems, opportunities. Prepare and communicate recommendations and action items to internal teams.
- Accountable for executing strategies that exceed client goals and KPIs
- Manages budgeting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Minimum 3+ years of digital marketing experience in media planning/buying and/or programmatic
- Hands-on experiencing with media planning software such as Media Tool or Bionic
- Google Analytics experience required
- Technically savvy with advanced Microsoft Excel experience a plus
- Google Ads certification is a plus, a willingness to obtain required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Team player approach, contribute to a collaborative team environment
Back to all positions