Spinutech is looking for a Programmatic Media Strategist to join our growing media team. As a new player on the team, you’ll be responsible for developing results driven, audience-centric campaigns. You’ll be responsible for managing budgets, tracking ROI, and supporting your clients’ goals. By staying on top of trends and monitoring results, you’ll crush those KPI’s.
- Strategically plan, execute, and implement programmatic media campaigns (display, video, CTV/OTT and Native ) for a variety of clients using a variety of tools and platforms (TradeDesk, Basis, DV360 etc.). Experience with the whole Google Suite (campaign manager, DV360 and GA260) is a plus but not required
- Have an understanding of tracking implementation and testing
- Implement, test, and optimize performance tactics, including audience, creatives, bidding strategy, across acquisition and retargeting campaigns to maximize efficiency.
- Evaluate campaign performance based on identified KPIs and provide reporting, insights, and recommendations to client stakeholders.
- Partner with other internal teams to optimize performance and develop strategic recommendations; e.g. Creative, CRO/UX, BI, CRM, etc.—(targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- Conduct regular creative, placement, and audience testing for display and create a strategic, funnel-based roadmap to ensure long term success of the channel
- Continually evaluate vendors and platforms for gaps and opportunities and maintain strong relationships with those vendors and platforms
- Represent programmatic display advertising as needed in new business pitches and proposals.
- Assist in scope/pricing development for new and existing client opportunities
- 2+ years of experience that includes developing, managing, and optimizing media campaigns across DSP, DMP, and ad-serving platforms
- Experience handling large budgets, high campaign volume, and complex strategies to drive quantifiable results.
- Hands-on experience working with programmatic media strategies and adopting industry best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics to understand site engagement metrics and apply those to overall media insights
- Certifications in any of the DSP platforms, plus, not required - a growth mindset and willingness to learn and grow is required!
- Proficient use of data analysis tools, Microsoft Excel, and statistical experience. Able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently and clearly articulate performance and opportunities to clients
Back to all positions