- Break down complicated goals/projects into manageable steps and timelines to achieve success
- Analyze plans for risk and opportunity. Highlight potential project risks and take proactive action to mitigate those risks
- Streamline integrations across disciplines - identify opportunities for efficiency and shared learnings
- Contribute ideas & solutions for a better overall end-product
- Based on a deep understanding and experience developing work across all digital disciplines, have the ability to step in and represent work or strategic viewpoints developed by the teams to the clients when teams are unavailable. Through this ability - maintain alignment both from a plan and strategic direction - understanding the trade-offs when the two are in conflict.
- Through experience gained by working across disciplines, possess a keen understanding of who and when parties should be made aware of or included in key conversations as it relates to the progress or decisions within a project.
- Lead internal team meetings across disciplines - aligning on priorities and tasks within a regularly updated queue on a weekly basis. Coordinate efforts with cross-discipline dependencies.
- Through collaboration with various disciplines, connect stories, strategies, develop overall roadmaps and 360 digital work plans for a comprehensive account or campaign - vetting overall ideas and plans for gaps
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams to ensure team members understand their tasks and can execute the project vision
- In collaboration with account service, serve as a primary contact for client requests, including managing external communications, maintaining status updates and leading client meetings and conference calls
- Develop strong working relationships with our clients; ensure that the client feels they have a strong partner throughout the entire process
- Perform project management role throughout the full cycle of the project - create timelines, update schedules, reserve resources, document and track progress against timeline and budgets. Manage quality, progress and budgets
- Scope project requirements and assist in preparing / revising budgets, estimates and corresponding change order documentation
- Manage the billing process for select projects; highlight any potential budget issues throughout the project life-cycle
- Manage and forecast team allocations based on time tracking and estimated scope.
- 5+ Years of proven work experience as a digital project manager, account lead, business analyst, ScrumMaster, or digital product or program manager
- Experience working with and developing work with a variety of digital roles (inc. SEO, Marketing Automation, data and analytics, SEM, Social, UX design and development)
- Experience working on large accounts, organizing multiple work streams with inner-dependencies, and reviewing plans for efficiencies and development YOY
- Experience/familiarity with project management software such as smartsheet, basecamp, Trello, JIRA, etc.
- Familiar with content management systems and general website structure and terminology
- Solid technical background with an ability to devise solutions to technical challenges that arise during project execution
- Excellent organization, verbal/written communication and time-management skills
- Enjoys working with others and collaborating as a team. Ability to form and maintain high-quality relationships with team members and clients
- Willingness to learn from others and invest in the success of everything that we do
Send Resume Back to all positions