Spinutech is looking for an experienced Email & Marketing Automation professional to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for leading strategies and executing email and marketing automation campaigns for a portfolio of clients in a variety of industries. You’ll achieve success by partnering with our clients and internal teams to create emails, build audience segments, develop workflows, and deploy campaigns.
We’re looking for a team player, someone ready to roll up their sleeves and collaborate with clients and internal team members. At Spinutech, we’re continuous learners and expect our team members to stay in the know on new marketing automation technologies, trends and strategies and proactively communicate updates to clients and internal teams.
We also manage our own desks so candidates and team members must have an ability to work independently, managing client and internal workflows while achieving on-time delivery of projects.
- Partner with clients and internal teams to develop strategies, create emails, build list/audience segments, develop workflows and deploy campaigns
- Manage email and marketing automation processes, including QA protocols, to ensure campaigns are deployed accurately, on-time, and on-budget
- Create, execute and analyze test plans for continued optimization of email and marketing automation campaigns
- Set up and deploy HubSpot software for clients, including CRM, Sales, Service and Marketing Hubs
- Manage workflows and campaigns in a variety of platforms, including HubSpot, SharpSpring, Pardot, Marketo, and more
- Integrate marketing automation activities into client CRMs and be able to consult clients on CRM best practices
- Develop insightful reporting and dashboards using Excel, Google Data Studio and other reporting tools to track and analyze the performance of email and marketing automation campaigns
- Identify email and marketing automation opportunities for existing and prospective clients and present strategy recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively communicate email and marketing automation strategies and performance to clients and internal stakeholders
- Provide strategic guidance to team members on client accounts and marketing automation best practices
- Assist in the development of ongoing departmental strategies and processes.
- 5+ years email and marketing automation experience required
- HubSpot experience implementing and working within Marketing, CRM, Sales and Service Hubs
- Enterprise-level experience in email and marketing automation platforms such as SFMC, Pardot, Eloqua or Marketo, a plus
- Experience integrating with CRM platforms, and utilizing CRM platforms to database management and analysis (ex. Salesforce, Zoho, HubSpot, etc.)
- Deep understanding of marketing automation workflows, email personalization and overall marketing automation strategies and best practices
- Prior experience managing successful medium-to-large-scale email and marketing automation campaigns
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding email campaign KPIs and objectives
- Prior use of lead scoring and sales readiness models
- Ability to identify, and effectively communicate trends, insights and opportunities within big data sets, reporting and dashboards
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Ability to design/develop email creative, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Platform certifications, a plus (HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, etc.)
Back to all positions