- Developing web applications and web services based on a defined set of business requirements using ASP.NET MVC and C# and integrating robust CMS platforms and ecommerce frameworks, such as WordPress, Progress Sitefinity, Umbraco, WooCommerce, NopCommerce. Front & back end coding on a variety of custom web development projects (may be more than one project at a time). Projects vary in size and scope and are all across all industry verticals.
- Provide estimation of hours for the architecture, development, issue resolutions and quality assurance of projects.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional Agile team that includes project managers, web designers, front-end & back-end developers and marketers to deliver solutions for external clients.
- Best practices lead and mentor other team members.
- .NET Core
- Visual Studio 2022
- SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience using ASP.NET MVC
- 5 years of experience in C#
- Experience with estimation of hours for the architecture, development, issue resolutions and QA of projects
- Experience with eCommerce frameworks such as: WooCommerce, Magento, Big Commerce or NopCommerce open-source ecommerce framework
- Experience with various Content Management Systems, such as WordPress, Progress Sitefinity, Umbraco
- Data access: Linq & Entity Framework
- Working knowledge of mobile responsive layouts. ADA is a plus.
- Experience working with a remote dev team.