We are seeking an experienced Paid Social Media Strategist to join our Social Media team. This role will be responsible for successfully planning, analyzing, recommending and executing Social Media strategies to meet clients' digital marketing goals. Strategists are required to provide a proactive service level to clients, maintain and grow strong relationships with those clients, and grow business within existing customers.
- Design and implement social media strategies to achieve marketing goals for a variety of clients across multiple industries
- Work closely with the account leads to identify key audiences and channels, market-specific value propositions and key program messages, and to conduct account planning activities
- Analyze KPIs relative to the social media strategy and create clear actionable insights from available data
- Understand best practices and trends in social media marketing and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience
- Use paid and sponsored capabilities within social media platforms to boost and promote content to specifically identified target audiences as needed
- Create social content calendars based on company objectives, seasonal aspects, and audience considerations
- Listen & engage with the online community and acting on client’s behalf
- Monitor the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels, and technologies to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Proofread and quality check, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Oversee and guide influencer marketing strategies
- Experience with social listening or management tools such as Sprout Social, HeyOrca
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience in social media marketing.
- 2+ years of Paid Social experience required, background in running paid campaigns on social channels
- Facebook Blueprint certification a plus, able to obtain after employment
- Agency experience preferred.
- Experience with photoshop, sketch, or Illustrator
- Experience in photography, videography or content production is a plus
- Strong knowledge of how to market and communicate to specific client audiences across all mainstream social media channels
- Experience in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels
- Experience with social listening to track brand health, understand consumer sentiment, improve customer experience and drive strategic decisions
- Experience developing and executing influencer strategies on behalf of brands
- Possesses well developed analytical ability to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple online media
- Understanding of Google Analytics and specific social channel metrics
- Strong attention to detail, proofreading, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Strong initiative/self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed. “Can Do” attitude and team mentality a must
Back to all positions