Spinutech is seeking a Talent Management Leader/Manager to help build essential talent platforms, programs, processes, and tools while partnering with the leadership team on all key business plans and initiatives. This role is responsible for leading all aspects of talent acquisition, talent training and development, performance management, team member engagement, culture enhancement, team member communications, Personal Development Plans (PDP), talent metrics scorecards and team member engagement and retention. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding leadership qualities with significant management experience, and have very strong business acumen.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Talent Acquisition & Staffing
- Develop and implement a recruiting plan to address staffing needs
- Raise company brand awareness in the employment marketplace and ensure that Spinutech is an employer of choice
- Provide market competitive compensation and benefit programs and identify resources that attract, develop, motivate and retain a diverse workforce that inspires excellence, innovative solutions and visionary leadership that will contribute positively to the bottom line of our business.
- Be Active in the local and industry communities to make Spinutech the most sought after agency for candidates
Training and Development
- Oversee the on-boarding experience
- Oversee training team in development and streamlining of training curriculum for new and existing team members
- Manage and improve leadership/manager training programs
- Implement KPI’s to define and track the success of onboarding and training programs
- Implement Professional Development Plans (PDP) and implement a meaningful performance management system and recognition programs to drive organizational results, recognizing high performance among team members, and value team member contributions
- Research, Identify and recommend resources required to conduct learning solutions, assign specific training activities, or hire appropriate vendors to conduct training (Includes Management /Leadership training, soft skills training, team building, and various business meeting facilitation needs).
Engagement and Retention
- Plans and programs foster team member engagement yielding higher productivity and team member satisfaction
- Plans and programs foster team member retention yielding lower attrition
- Create and provide management strategies that support workforce flexibility to optimize Productivity
- Oversee Spinutech “Culture Club”
- Has strong accountability and holds self, team, and organization accountable
- Able to think and plan strategically while rolling up sleeves to execute tactically; visionary but a “doer!”
- A change agent with proven success in crafting and facilitating organizational change
- A keen understanding of culture and ability to help evolve culture in the organization with proven success
- Strong ability to assess talent and attract it to the organization
- Keen knowledge of individual and organizational talent training and development needs, methodologies, design, delivery and impact measurement
- Delivers results with integrity
- Outstanding relationship skills and deemed as highly trustworthy
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Strong project management skills
- Overall outstanding leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to be collaborative, decisive and flexible
- Excellent computer skills
Background and Experience
- Experience in the areas of performance management, talent review and succession planning, leadership development, team member and team assessment and organizational design.
- Excellent facilitation, consulting, communication and influencing skills across organizational levels.
- Minimum of 5 years overall learning and development experience.
Send Resume Back to all positions