This role will work with Account and Project Managers to enhance and create websites and web-based applications, customize our CMS/E-Commerce solutions to meet client needs, and build custom functionality. The candidate must be comfortable with an adaptive project team where system requirements and customer needs mold development efforts. An important aspect of this role will be continual learning and sharing of ideas to make our team and solutions better for our clients.
- Deploy, enhance, and customize our proprietary content management, association management, and e-commerce frameworks
- Meet customer objectives by delivering comprehensive websites/applications
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure deliverables are met successfully and with customer satisfaction
- Ensure projects are delivered with the quality Spinutech has built its reputation on
- Work closely with other developers to share knowledge and stay abreast of technology trends
- Improve/enhance our internal frameworks to achieve a better end result for our clients
- A computer science or similar degree in technology (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years of experience as a web developer, preferably using ASP.Net MVC and C# or Microsoft technologies
- Proficient with SQL, SQL Server or MySQL, and basic database administration
- Understanding of the model-view-controller (MVC) development paradigm
- Familiarity with Visual Studio, SQL Studio (or MySQL admin tools), and other Microsoft development tools
- Strong initiative/self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed. A "Can Do" attitude is a must.
- Ability to work autonomously and ask for assistance when needed
- Excellent logical reasoning, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- Ability to understand, analyze and solve complex problems
- Desire to have fun while working with a team to solve real-world problems using technology
Applicants local to our Des Moines, Iowa or Elmhurst, Illinois offices are preferred but qualified remote applicants that reside within the United States will be considered. Due to COVID-19, our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so until it is safe to return to the office.
Back to all positions