A Spinside Recap of our 2018
Published by Spinutech on January 11, 2019
The year 2018 has come and gone. Drake introduced the “In My Feelings” dance craze (we even played along). A royal wedding took place across the pond. Black Panther was the top-grossing film.
As for Spinutech, 2018 was a busy year! We landed on the Inc 5000 list - a list published annually that ranks the fastest-growing private companies in America. BRB as we pat ourselves on the back.
We had a LOT of new hires. A retirement. New babies. Engagements. Weddings. Let’s recap the year:
- We well surpassed 60 team members in 2018.
- For the 18th consecutive year we had double digit growth.
- Two weddings! Congrats to Angie and Alyssa! Honeymoons stretched from Thailand to St. Lucia.
- Four babies! We loved all the visits from the moms - Lauren (Hannah), Tina (Calvin), and Kristi (Marlowe) this fall! We hope to meet the newest Spin baby - Betsy (Hendrik) - soon!
- Two engagements! Congrats to Pat and his future bride, Sydney, and Katie and her soon-to-be husband, Kollin!
- One retirement. We sadly said goodbye to Karla as she retired on December 28. Karla’s been with Spinutech for 13 years and was (and still is!) a huge part of the Spinutech family. We hope she visits us often, we are going to miss her!
- Over 500 hours of VTO from our staff! Each team member gets eight hours to put towards their choice of volunteer time - packaging meals at Meals from the Heartland, golf outings, and Habitat for Humanity - to name a few we participated in this year.
- Collected over 850 toys for Toys for Tots this Christmas.
- This year’s Christmas video: Merry Elf’in Christmas.
Top Spinutech Blogs:
As we bid farewell to 2018, I think we can all say that it was a pretty great year here at Spinutech! Cheers to the next 365 days!