Introducing the New Hy-Vee Aisles Online Website
By Josh Crain on July 13, 2015 in New Websites
Hy-Vee understands how busy their customer's lives are, so it’s important to them to help provide shopping convenience. Hy-Vee has strived to provide in-store and online services, to help their customers save time, money and make the shopping experience easier and more enjoyable. Aisles Online has been a key initiative to provide a best in class online shopping experience, designed with these very conveniences in mind.
Spinutech has provided custom e-commerce solutions for a variety of different companies and industries, but online grocery shopping presented a unique set of challenges, from both a business and a technical perspective. Hy-Vee has been an ideal partner to work through these challenges and allowed us to create a product we are very proud of.
Grocery shopping presented some unique circumstances, so much of what we know about shopping online had to be reassessed. Spinutech's technical and design team helped define a number of customer interactions and defined the technical requirements needed to inform the underlying processes. Front-end and back-end frameworks were designed specifically for the project. The technical team integrated with Hy-Vee's 1 million+ product catalog and the inventory and pricing of each individual store.
Initially rolled out to a few select stores in May of 2015, Aisles Online has seen a steady adoption with more Hy-Vee stores going online every few weeks.
- Integration with Hy-Vee’s 1 million+ product catalog
- Product information and store inventory available to the website in realtime
- Filter on dietary needs, brands and what's on sale
- View and shop items in the weekly print ads
- Receipt adjustments: out of stock and substitutions
- Build saved lists to quickly assemble a cart
- Shop at any Hy-Vee store including price and inventory
- Products purchased most often online or in-store automatically provided first in product lists
- Pickup and delivery options available by store
- Responsive design, adapts to various screen sizes
- Carts and lists can be saved for later and assembled over time
What people are saying
Visit: Hy-Vee Aisles Online