Spinutech is seeking a Digital Paid Media Strategist to be part of our growing team. The strategist will be responsible for creating, maintaining and analyzing SEM, display and video campaigns across a variety of clients and industries. This role is required to provide a proactive service level to clients, maintain and grow strong relationships with those clients, and grow business within existing customers.
- Plan, design, and build highly scaled paid search, display and video ad campaigns across multiple platforms
- Monitor and manage multiple client campaigns as they relate to program goals and objectives
- Proactively expand and improve ad campaigns based on client business needs
- Provide ongoing analysis of campaigns, visibility and traffic metrics
- Conduct keyword research and additions to new and existing campaigns
- Conduct ad-copy adjustment and testing according to best practice
- Manages landing page optimization and tracking URLs
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis on campaign status to client management and digital strategy team
- Perform competitive search analysis
- Assist in the development of ongoing departmental strategies and processes.
- At least 1 year of paid search/SEM marketing experience desired (agency experience a plus)
- Ability to analyze data and trends to continually optimize media accounts for efficient ROI
- Expertise with SEM bid management platforms and demand-side platforms for display are a plus
- Deep experience with Google Adwords and Bing Ads (certifications strongly preferred)
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Keyword research and experience estimating campaign size and budget
- Detailed report creation for paid campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Strong initiative/self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed. “Can Do” attitude a must
This position will be located in our Elmhurst, IL office.
Send Resume Back to all positions