The Director of Client Strategy will be responsible for leading the ideation, scoping, and budget for prospective client proposals and RFPs. The ideal candidate is going to have at least 10 years of digital marketing and agency experience that involves development or stewardship of marketing strategies.
- Confidently lead prospective client discovery calls with C-suite marketing stakeholders to fully understand business objectives, client challenges and opportunities while clearly articulating Spinutech capabilities and differentiators.
- Work with internal directors and team leads to create documented strategy scope with associated budgets for prospective client proposals and presentations
- Convey deep understanding of Spinutech marketing tactical capabilities, strategic processes and value propositions with new business prospects.
- Lead and facilitate RFP responses with required documentation and assets.
- Upon close of a new business sale, facilitate a smooth transition of approved strategies and tactics to the marketing delivery team.
- Work with marketing directors and account supervisors to identify and develop case studies that illustrate our strategies in action, build confidence and prove results
- Work with sales team and internal marketing team to proactively build strong base of sales enablement and collateral materials for targeting industries, consumer groups or target stakeholders.
- Work in collaboration with business development manager(s) throughout the sales process to proactively manage prospect expectations as it relates to scope deliverables, budget, start dates, and resources
- Continually evaluate proposal systems, workflows and processes for gained efficiencies, accuracies, presentation quality and clarity
- Participate in sales pipeline meetings to speak to details, budget, scope and confidence of opportunities.
- Work with VP of marketing services and talent management team to represent resource breakdown on high-confidence work in the short-term pipeline
- A tenured marketing leader with a deep understanding of how a retainer-based digital marketing agency functions and how each tactic is positioned within overall marketing strategies
- Hands on experience with a seasoned marketing team that successfully executed long-term, multi-tactic digital strategies.
- Experience developing fresh digital marketing strategies from scratch with associated scopes, budgets, timelines and deliverables
- Experience planning, directing and creating clear, impactful presentations that illustrate capabilities or articulate a plan or vision
- Ability to break down marketing and business challenges and create clear streamlined solutions.
- Ability to get creative with delivery options and scale to budget when needed.
- Ability to pivot priorities and be pulled into various opportunities with little notice while maintaining composure and adding value
- Exceptional presentation skills, ability to source and use data to articulate a complex strategy to an audience of varying degrees of marketing knowledge and expertise
- Success working with high- performing teams and leaders while fostering an inclusive and high trust environment. You rally team members towards a shared vision that they’re excited to support
- Holistic and critical thinker; ability to foster high levels of cross-functional collaboration
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to identify if/when prospect requires more or less education on marketing tactics
- Highly skilled communicator in both verbal and written format.
- Highly attentive to details with a passion for organization
Back to all positions