Spinutech is looking for a Director of Project Manager to join our growing team. Bring your digital experience and be ready to jump into this key leadership role where you will be responsible for the management of project managers and overarching web services delivery processes, and collaboration with other key department leads. Our ideal candidate is someone with proven management experience identifying areas of improvement, training and enforcing processes that streamline work and improve efficiency with overall project delivery.
While we’re working from the comforts of our own homes at this time, we’re looking to staff this position near one of our five office locations. We’ll be reviewing candidates in the Cedar Falls, IA, Des Moines, IA, Denver, CO, Elmhurst, IL and Tampa, FL first. This role will require some time in the office.
- Initiate cross-teaming with other Web Services & Agency Department Leads
- Identify and assign project teams based on capacity, skillset and department growth goals
- Prioritize project schedules to ensure that web service resources are allocated properly
- Record time into ERP on a daily basis and meet billable time expectations while managing the team to do the same and meet their individual utilization goals
- Monitor and be responsible for Web Project Budgets, Plans & SOWs
- Lead regular team meetings and ensure all team members are trained and follow established processes for different types of projects.
- Select and implement tools that improve delivery of project work; increasing overall productivity and efficiency
- Drive Client retention by holding the team accountable to quality of work delivered, establishing processes / milestones to discuss additional project work
- Establish a pulse on all web service work in the queue and maintain contact with all Project Managers
- Act as the first escalation point of contact for clients, addressing any concerns or issues and communicate and enforce our established processes-both internally and externally
- Maintain Project Management team’s participation in employee net promoter score surveys and the overall department score
- Review all new project SOWs for new and existing clients.
- Assist the Business Development Team with estimating new project work (including prospecting, opportunity identification, solutions definition, project estimation, and client onboarding)
- 6+ years of digital project management experience, in an agency setting, delivering web based solutions, 3+ years of leadership experience at a director level, including people management and development
- Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience with Jira or comparable tool(s)
- Strong knowledge of website design and development processes, team dynamics and best practices
- Experience with CMS and eCommerce platforms; nopCommerce, Progress Sitefinity, WordPress, HubSpot and Umbraco, Experience with SaaS solutions is preferred.
- Ability to manage and own portfolio of large, complex projects alongside Project Management team
- Experience recruiting and evaluating prospective candidates for Project Management teams
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to successfully juggle multiple priorities and ability to adapt
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (including verbal and written communication) and ability to establish credibility with executive leadership, and delivery team members at all levels
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture department success from inception to completion, a strong performer, who can inspire others to perform at high levels and proven stakeholder management skills
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated with ability to take ownership, prioritize, meet deadlines, and work independently (including remote work)
Back to all positions