Spinutech is looking for an experienced Email & CRM professional to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for leading CRM strategies and executing email and marketing automation campaigns for a portfolio of clients in a variety of industries. You’ll achieve success by partnering with our clients and internal teams to create emails, build audience segments, develop workflows, and deploy campaigns, while leveraging CRM databases.
We’re looking for a team player, someone ready to roll up their sleeves and collaborate with clients and internal team members. At Spinutech, we’re continuous learners and expect our team members to stay in the know on new marketing automation technologies, trends and strategies and proactively communicate updates to clients and internal teams.
We also manage our own desks so candidates and team members must have an ability to work independently, managing client and internal workflows while achieving on-time delivery of projects.
- Lead and execute email, marketing automation, and CRM strategies for a portfolio of clients in varying industries and verticals
- Partner with clients and internal teams to create emails, build list/audience segments, develop workflows and deploy campaigns
- Integrate marketing automation activities with client CRMs and be able to consult clients on CRM best practices
- Leverage various marketing tools and technologies to elevate client marketing initiatives at every stage of the sales/purchase funnel
- Consult clients on ABM strategies to target and engage prospects throughout their sales funnel
- Manage email and marketing automation processes, including QA protocols, to ensure campaigns are deployed accurately, on-time, and on-budget
- Create, execute and analyze test plans for continued optimization of email and marketing automation campaigns
- Manage workflows and campaigns in a variety of ESPs, including HubSpot, SharpSpring, Campaign Monitor, Pardot, Marketo, and more
- Guide clients in the utilization of their CRMs (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
- Develop insightful reporting and dashboards using Excel, Google Data Studio and other reporting tools to track and analyze the performance of email and marketing automation campaigns
- Stay abreast of new marketing automation technologies, trends and strategies and proactively communicate updates to clients and internal teams
- Effectively communicate email and CRM strategies/performance to clients and internal stakeholders
- Minimum of 5-7 years of email and CRM experience required
- Deep understanding of marketing automation workflows, email personalization and overall marketing automation strategies and best practices
- Experience working with enterprise-level email and marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua, Pardot or Marketo
- Previous ownership and management of CRM databases such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
- Prior experience managing successful medium-to-large-scale email and marketing automation campaigns
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding email campaign KPIs and objectives
- Prior use of lead scoring and sales readiness models
- Ability to identify, and effectively communicate trends, insights and opportunities within big data sets, reporting and dashboards
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently, managing client and internal workflow and achieving on-time delivery of projects
- Ability to design/develop email creative, a plus
- Prior sales operation experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Platform certifications, a plus (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.)
Back to all positions