We are seeking a Senior SEO Strategist to join our growing team. You will be responsible for successfully planning, analyzing, recommending, and representing SEO strategies to meet clients' digital marketing goals. Strategists are required to provide a proactive service level to clients, build and maintain strong relationships with those clients, and grow business within existing customers through the use of Spinutech software and services. See what it's like to work at Spinutech here!
- Provide SEO expertise and strategic insights following SEO best practices to drive organic traffic and conversion growth for client web properties.
- Perform SEO audits for technical onsite enhancements, content optimization, and local search for various clients and industries.
- Create custom monthly traffic reports and insights for clients.
- Utilize industry tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Keyword Planner, Google My Business, keyword ranking tools, etc.
- Take ownership of your role and be proactive in making suggestions for enhanced SEO and serve as an advocate for clients.
- Keep abreast of SEO best practices, algorithm updates, and industry news.
- Work with SEO and Content teams to create effective SEO content strategies targeting search keywords and relevant topics for clients.
- Assist web developers and web designers with implementing technical SEO best practices such as page speed performance, UX, HTML/CSS tagging, etc.
- Develop effective local search strategies, creating, optimizing, and monitoring local citation listings and onsite local best practices.
- Effectively communicate strategies and performance to clients.
- 4-6+ years SEO, analytics, content, or related experience.
- Experience in building client relationships, partnering for success.
- Up-to-date industry expertise in best practices, algorithm updates, and Google mobile-first indexing
- Practice of advanced SEO and applied techniques (data analysis, technical troubleshooting, etc.).
- Proven track record of increasing traffic, improving brand, and site visibility within major search engines for high-intent keywords.
- Functional knowledge of SEO research tools such as Google Analytics, Keyword Ranking Tools, DeepCrawl, ScreamingFrog, Google Search Console, Google Lighthouse, Google AdWords Keyword Planner, etc.
- Successfully manage client workflow and achieve on-time delivery of projects and reports.
- Experience in site migrations, CMS systems, and complex site structure development.
- Able to effectively identify site issues and opportunities, and communicate and prioritize how to address them.
- Ability to create written insights for client reports and speak to them with confidence and clarity.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Strong initiative/self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to manage work responsibilities while contributing well-articulated opinions as part of frequent pop culture debates in a team group chat.
Back to all positions