We are seeking an SEO Strategist to assist with our continued growth. This role will be responsible for supporting the planning, analyzing, recommending and representing SEO strategies to meet clients digital marketing goals. Strategists are required to provide a proactive service level to clients, maintain and grow strong relationships with those clients, and grow business within existing customers through the use of Spinutech software and services.
- Provide SEO support and follow SEO best practices to drive Organic traffic and conversion growth for client web properties.
- Support SEO audits for technical onsite enhancements, content optimization and local search for various clients and industries.
- Create custom monthly traffic reports and insights for clients.
- Utilize industry tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Keyword Planner, Google My Business, keyword ranking tools, etc.
- Take ownership of the position and be proactive in making suggestions for enhanced SEO.
- Keep abreast of SEO best practices, algorithm updates, and industry news.
- Work with SEO and Content team to execute SEO content strategies targeting search keywords and relevant topics for clients.
- Assist web developers and web designers with implementing technical SEO best practices such as page speed performance, UX, HTML/CSS tagging, etc.
- Develop effective local search strategies, creating, optimizing and monitoring local citation listings and onsite local best practices.
- Effectively communicate strategies and performance to clients.
- 2+ years SEO, analytics, content or related experience.
- Experience in SEO theory and applied techniques (web ranking, link analysis, data analytics, etc).
- Experience in increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important keywords, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link building and surpassing client conversion goals.
- Functional knowledge of SEO research tools such as SEMrush, BrightEdge, Google AdWords, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, and Google Trends
- Successfully manage client workflow and achieve on-time delivery of projects and reports.
- Able to effectively identify site issues and opportunities, and communicate and prioritize how to address them.
- Ability to create written insights for client reports and speak to them with confidence and clarity.
- Able to manage work responsibilities while contributing well-articulated opinions as part of frequent pop culture debates in a team group chat.
- Experience coordinating at one least one successful conference call between people in three different locations.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Strong initiative/self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Back to all positions