The Five Principles of Effective Leadership With Scott Mordell
Published by Spinutech on May 8, 2023
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Scott Mordell talks about his journey with YPO
- The evolution of Scott’s leadership style
- The difference between working in the corporate space vs. YPO
- How being an ice hockey goalie helped Scott become a better leader
- Scott shares the five leadership principles he uses to hold himself accountable
- Sometimes leadership isn't about making the best decision
- The characteristics of a healthy YPO Chapter
- Scott’s advice for YPO members
- Advice passed down from other leaders
In this episode…
Are you struggling as a leader? How can you elevate your leadership journey to become a better leader and person?
According to Scott Mordell, being a better leader can be challenging. He recommends joining a leadership development community like the YPO. It helps supercharge your goals and passions, challenges your status quo, and encourages you to make better decisions to keep your business, the people you lead, your family, and your life on track.
Join host Marc Reifenrath in this episode of the Growth Fire Podcast as he sits down with Scott Mordell, the Founder and CEO of the Forrader Group, to discuss his leadership journey with YPO. Scott talks about the evolution of his leadership style, the five leadership principles he recommends, and the leadership decisions that drove YPO’s growth.
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is brought to you by Spinutech. Spinutech is a premium digital growth agency that specializes in revitalizing lead-generation strategies and accelerating online sales for top brands.
To learn more, go to www.spinutech.com.
Guest Contact Details
Scott Mordell is the Founder and CEO of The Forrader Group, a company providing strategic counsel and support to leaders and their organizations. He was the longest-serving CEO in the seventy-year history of Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO), a global leadership development community of more than 30,000 chief executives in 142 countries. Scott's experience in various industries, geographies, organizations, and business disciplines has helped him develop influential leadership lessons and collaborative skills for success.