Spinutech is looking for a digital project manager to join our growing team. Bring your digital experience with you and be ready to jump in supporting the execution of deliverables. You’ll work closely with our SEO, CRO, UX and Design teams to produce a high quality product for your client. We value collaboration and hard work, we’re excited to explore this opportunity and your experience with you!
- Break down complicated goals/projects into manageable steps and timelines to achieve success
- Analyze plans for risk and opportunity. Highlight potential project risks and take proactive action to mitigate those risks
- Streamline integrations across disciplines - identify opportunities for efficiency and shared learnings
- Contribute ideas & solutions for a better overall end-product
- Through experience gained by working across disciplines, possess a keen understanding of who and when parties should be made aware of or included in key conversations as it relates to the progress or decisions within a project.
- Lead internal team meetings across disciplines - aligning on priorities and tasks within a regularly updated queue on a weekly basis. Coordinate efforts with cross-discipline dependencies.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams to ensure team members understand their tasks and can execute the project vision
- In collaboration with account service, serve as a primary contact for client requests, including managing external communications, maintaining status updates and leading client meetings and conference calls
- Develop strong working relationships with our clients; ensure that the client feels they have a strong partner throughout the entire process
- Perform project management role throughout the full cycle of the project - create timelines, update schedules, reserve resources, document and track progress against timeline and budgets. Manage quality, progress and budgets
- Scope project requirements and assist in preparing / revising budgets, estimates and corresponding change order documentation
- Manage the billing process for select projects; highlight any potential budget issues throughout the project life-cycle
- Manage and forecast team allocations based on time tracking and estimated scope.
- Strengths: Analytical, Strategic, Motivator, Activator, Personable, Organized
- 5+ Years of proven work experience as a digital project manager, account lead, business analyst, ScrumMaster, or digital product or program manager
- Experience working with and developing work with a variety of digital roles (inc. SEO, Marketing Automation, data and analytics, SEM, Social, CRO, UX design and development)
- Experience working with websites in an ongoing maintenance and optimization role. Working with a team to manage A/B and multivariate testing, and implement winning outcomes across all touch points.
- Experience working with both internal and client/external development and IT teams to implement website updates.
- Experience/familiarity with project management software such as smartsheet, basecamp, Trello, JIRA, etc.
- Familiar with content management systems and general website structure and terminology
- Solid technical background with an ability to devise solutions to technical challenges that arise during project execution
- Excellent organization, verbal/written communication and time-management skills
- Enjoys working with others and collaborating as a team. Ability to form and maintain high-quality relationships with team members and clients
- Willingness to learn from others and invest in the success of everything that we do
Back to all positions