Spinutech is looking for a Senior Creative Strategist to join our growing team. As a Creative Strategist you’ll play an active role in developing concepts and strategist for our various clients and their creative needs. With an analytical, creative, and strategist mind-set, you’ll be an active member of the team ensuring that creative strategies align with client’s digital marketing goals and KPI’s. We’re looking for team players, someone who is keen on collaboration but also skilled in executing work autonomously.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines, and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Collaborate with account supervisors and digital strategists to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Motivate teams of designers, copywriters, strategist, etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Lead and facilitate brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Collaborate with digital strategists to analyze the performance of creative concepts in the market by channel and make actionable recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate with conversion rate optimization strategists to review site performance and provide a perspective for how creative enhancements may help site experience and conversion performance
- Create unique, creative, and well-crafted ad copy and headlines and that meet clients’ business needs
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Monitor results of creative efforts and propose actions for the future
- 5+ years of experience as a creative strategist, creative director, or a similar creative role; previous agency experience preferred
- Experience developing creative concepts for a variety of brands, styles, and tones of voice.
- Ability to understand and follow established brand guidelines
- Experience with graphic design and Adobe Creative Suite (preferred by not required)
- Hand-on experience in the creative process, marketing, design direction, and brand development
- Ability to clearly communicate and articulate a creative vision and tie it to clients goals and objectives
- Solid understanding of industry-standard digital marketing and website KPIs
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Expert-level collaboration, project and time management skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage and execute numerous projects at one time
- Able to work and communicate within a team structure while able to work independently with minimal supervision
Back to all positions