We are all currently working from our homes to protect the health, safety, and comfort of our team members. With offices in Cedar Falls, Des Moines, and Elmhurst (IL), this position can be based out of any of our locations or even in new markets; we’re accepting talent throughout the US and looking forward to sharing this opportunity with you.
Spinutech is looking for a Sr. Programmatic Media Strategist to join our growing media team. As a new player on the team, you’ll be responsible for developing audience-centric campaigns, managing budgets and tracking ROI, and support your clients’ goals. By staying on top of trends and monitoring results, you’ll crush those KPI’s.
- Strategically plan, execute, and implement programmatic media campaigns (display, video, native) for a variety of clients using a variety of tools and platforms (TradeDesk, Basis, Google Display, AudienceX, etc.)
- Implement, test, and optimize performance tactics, including audience, creatives, bidding strategy, across multiple acquisition and awareness campaigns to maximize efficiency.
- Evaluate campaign performance based on identified KPIs and provide reporting, insights, and recommendations to client stakeholders.
- Partner with other internal teams to optimize performance; e.g. Creative, CRO/UX, BI, CRM, etc.—(targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- Conduct regular creative, placement, and audience testing for display and create a strategic, funnel-based roadmap to ensure long term success of the channel
- Continually evaluate vendors and platforms for gaps and opportunities and maintain strong relationships with those vendors and platforms
- Represent programmatic display advertising as needed in new business pitches and proposals.
- Lead and/or assist in scope/pricing development for new and existing client opportunities
- Train and develop other team members to be viable programmatic media strategists
- 5+ years of experience that includes developing, managing, and optimizing media campaigns across DSP, DMP, and ad-serving platforms
- Previous agency and digital marketing experience is required
- Experience handling large budgets, high campaign volume, and complex strategies to drive quantifiable results.
- Hands-on experience working with programmatic media strategies and adopting industry best practices
- Experience using data management platforms to build and scale audiences through Adobe, Kocahava, Factual, etc is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics to understand site engagement metrics and apply those to overall media insights
- Certifications in the Edge Academy: The Trade Desk a plus, not required - a growth mindset and willingness to learn and grow is required!
- Proficient use of data analysis tools, Microsoft Excel, and statistical experience. Able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently and clearly articulate performance and opportunities to clients
Back to all positions