We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support the continued growth of our team. You’ll be on the front lines representing Spinutech as prospective team members begin their journey with us. From maintaining job boards and managing our applicant tracking systems, completing screening interviews and working directly with hiring managers to place the best talent - you’ll have a hand in selecting the newest members to join our team.
We are all hands on deck at Spinutech so you'll get the opportunity to support team initiatives in engagement and talent management programs including development, onboarding, and wellness.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the recruiting and interviewing process for candidates which includes screening resumes, scheduling interviews and coordinating with hiring managers
- Support our talent team through full life cycle recruiting processes
- Coordinate the onboarding experience for new team members
- Source candidates through networking and recruiting tools to actively build a pipeline of talent
- Maintain company applicant tracking system (ATS) and job boards to keep postings up to date and provide timely responses to candidates and sources
- Represent Spinutech during campus and community events while maintaining strong relationships throughout the community and industry
- Ensure accurate data in ATS to support hiring metrics
- Evaluate, strategize and execute on Spinutech employment brand campaigns to attract top talent and retain Spinutech team members
The experience and skills we're looking for:
- 1+ year of experience in human resources or recruiting and sourcing local and remote talent
- Experience in building pipelines of talent from a diverse candidate pool
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), LinkedIn, Boolean searches and other recruitment tools and tactics
- Strong communication and relationship building skills and experience working with candidates, sources and referral networks
- Previous digital marketing agency experience a plus, if not must have a willingness to jump in and learn from the best talent in the industry
- Bring your creativity and past experience to help develop and maintain strategies to improve candidate and team member experience
Check it out what it's like to work at Spinutech!
Back to all positions