How Leaders Help Cultivate Opportunities for Success With Media Publisher Bridgette Bello
Published by Spinutech on August 7, 2023
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Bridgette Bello gives an overview of her background
- The defining moment that guided Bridgette’s career trajectory
- The challenges Bridgette experienced in pursuit of her career
- What is the Tampa Bay Business & Wealth magazine, and who is its target audience?
- The value of conducting business face-to-face in a technology-rampant world
- Bridgette explains her commitment to being an active community leader
- Advice for business women working in a male-dominant industry
- Mentors who have influenced Bridgette’s life and career
- What inspires Bridgette to continue growing her leadership abilities?
In this episode…
Many of us choose a career path once we discover how to monetize our talents. However, often what we want isn’t necessarily our purpose. When someone sees greatness in us, it can be scary to trust their judgment.
The essence of leadership is seeing potential in people that don’t see it for themselves. For business leader Bridgette Bello, she’s had several career leaders as mentors. But she didn’t take what her mentors told her at face value. Instead, she leveraged opportunities by learning from some of the best in the business. As a result, she’s been able to build a successful career that’s allowed her to pay it forward.
In this episode of The Growth Fire Podcast, Kevin Hourigan welcomes Bridgette Bello, CEO and Publisher of Tampa Bay Business & Wealth, to discuss her career as a leader in media. Bridgette discusses the magazine’s purpose, the defining moment that led her to become a publisher, her commitment to helping her community, and the mentors who paved the way for her success.
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is brought to you by Spinutech. Spinutech is a premium digital growth agency that specializes in revitalizing lead-generation strategies and accelerating online sales for top brands.
To learn more, go to www.spinutech.com.
Guest Contact Details
Bridgette Bello is the CEO and Publisher of Tampa Bay Business & Wealth, a magazine examining the lives of Tampa Bay’s most accomplished business leaders. Under her tenure, TBBW has been awarded two Charlie Awards from the Florida Magazine Association. Bridgette is a media professional with over 30 years of experience. Before joining TBBW, she was the President and Publisher of the Tampa Bay Business Journal for 11 years — and the first woman publisher in the newspaper’s 40-year history. Bridgette’s further accomplishments include her roles as a previous Governor Appointed Vice Chair for the St. Petersburg College board of trustees, a board member for Jameis Winston Dream Forever Foundation, and a former member on the Board of Directors for the Spring of Tampa Bay. In 2011, Bridgette was named St. Petersburg’s Chamber “Business Woman of the Year.”