Spinutech Visits The Googleplex
Published by Spinutech on November 20, 2015
Last week we received the golden ticket of the digital marketing world, also known as an invitation to visit the Googleplex. Googleplex is home to the corporate headquarters for Google. Located in Mountain View, California, the Googleplex has over 3.1 million square feet of space and was featured in the 2013 film, The Internship. This is a great honor for Spinutech to even be invited to and to say we are excited about this opportunity is an understatement! The two day conference is for a small group of roughly 400 and will cover Google Apps and really all things Google.
Google Apps For Work
At Spinutech we use a TON of Google products and they are a huge part of our daily lives. At Spinutech we use the full suite of Google Apps including:
- Google Drive - Provides online simple online storage
- Google Calendar - Easily organize internal and client meetings
- Google Hangouts - Provides an easy way to collaborate across teams and locations
- Google Analytics - Allows us to strategically measure every detail we implement
- Keep - Enables us to easily captures thoughts and ideas. Great execution is always better than great ideas
We are also a certified Google Partner and use their full suite of advertising & analytic tools with our clients. At Spinutech we know we each have the "Googliness” Google looks for: the mashup of passion and drive that's hard to define but easy to spot.
Get Behind The Scenes Access
I've got all of our travel already booked and am looking forward to what we will learn and see. Be sure to keep a close eye on our Twitter and Facebook for updates while we are there. We will also do a few additional blog posts after our time there.